One day in London


ONE DAY IN... LONDON

London.. The city where you can find culture, nights out, great food and friendly people. The perfect city for a weekend away from home. After having visited the city myself a few times (and seeing lovely things on Instagram), I would love to give you a few tips.

Below you can find a few of my personal favorites, or places I have heard great things about. Floor, a friend, has helped me write this article! :)


Where to sleep:
To be honest, I do not know any great hotels to recommend. There are so many great hotels in London! When I went there, we slept in hotels which I both won’t recommend.

Where to eat:
Duke of York Square (market)
Westfield: Many restaurants (Also one by Jamie Oliver), great atmosphere

Where to explore:
Sky Garden for a great view
Borough Market
Camden Town
Saatchi Gallery (next to Duke of York Square)
Covent Garden
Picadilly Circus / Regent Street
Notting Hill
Kensington
Westfield: Big shopping centre, many cafés, just outside Londen








If you have any recommendations yourself, please let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

© Eline Rewinkel. Powered by Blogger.