Cruising the Seine

BOAT CRUISE ON THE SEINE

Een ander ding dat ik met mijn ouders besloot te doen in de twee dagen dat ze hier waren, was een boottocht op de Seine. De zon scheen, wat perfect was voor dit tripje! Vanuit de Seine kreeg ik nog een ander beeld van Parijs. Je ziet alles vanuit een andere hoek en ontdekt nieuwe plekjes. Zo vond ik een parkje waar locals in de zomer vaker chachacha/salsa dansen en een ander park met hangmatten.
Bezoek krijgen hier in Parijs is ontzettend fijn. Het is geweldig om je ouders of vrienden te laten zien hoe je leeft, hoe het je bevalt en hoe je Frans inmiddels is geworden.
Onderstaand vinden jullie foto's van de Pont Alexandre III, Musée D'Orsay, het Louvre, Pont Neuf, de Notre Dame en meer, allemaal genomen vanuit de boot!


Another thing that I did with my parents when they were here for two days, was a boat cruise on the Seine. The sun was shining, which was perfect for this trip! From the Seine I could get another idea from Paris. You see everything from a different perspective and you can discover new places. This way I found a parc where locals dance the chachacha/salsa on summer evenings and another parc with hammocks!
Getting visits here in Paris is amazing. It gives me a happy feeling to show my parents or friends how I live, how I love Paris and how my French has improved.
Beneath you will find pictures from the Pont Alexandre III, Musée D'Orsay, the Louvre, Pont Neuf, the Notre Dame and more, all taken from the boat!
















Our boat trip was from Vedettes de Paris, http://www.vedettesdeparis.fr/.

Heb jij ooit al eens een boottocht op de Seine gemaakt? Lijkt het je wat?
Have you ever taken a cruise on the Seine? Do you think it would be nice? 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And it definitely is. I am living the dream here :)

      Delete
  2. Mooie foto's! Wat een lekker weer ook :) Leuk dat je ouders er waren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Het weer was op deze dag inderdaad echt prachtig. Helaas is het deze week regenachtig en bewolkt..

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous city! Paris-dreaming:)
    xx Jane
    www.janekhodos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this makes me dream of the beautiful sunny and warm days we had recently!
    Beautiful photos :)
    x
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse Paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ylenia! This comment means the world to me, because I can only dream of ever being as good as you are! Hope you're having a great friday! X

      Delete

© Eline Rewinkel. Powered by Blogger.